Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Final Exams and Transitions

I would love nothing more than to sit down and write about all the things that have been going on in my life lately! I just got back from an awesome trip to Scotland and I've had all sorts of other adventures too.

Unfortunately I have been very busy for the last several days, and I know that I will continue to be for the next weeks as well. You see, I have finally reached the most dreaded time of the semester - final exams! This year it is even more difficult because I am leaving Ireland in just over a week (!) so I need to pack all of my things, and I'm trying to say goodbye to everyone and everything that I won't see again for the foreseeable future.

I really just came to say that I have tons of things that I want to write and share with you guys, but I need to focus on studying and on enjoying Ireland for my last few days here instead of feeling bad for not blogging. Knowing me, when I get home all I will want to do is relax and recover and spend time with friends and family as well, so it might be several weeks before I come back and share more.

I have final exams tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday, and then I fly back to Minneapolis next Thursday.  (For everybody in Minneapolis, I would love to catch up soon! But I'll probably need a couple days to rest and recover from jet-lag).

Hopefully I will be back before too long to share more about my experiences in the end of my time abroad and my transition to being back at home.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you Leah! The photos you've posted on social media are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got caught up on your posts! Meant to before you got back, but didn't quite make it. Only late by a few hours :)

    ReplyDelete