Friday, December 28, 2012

More Pictures!

Finally, I'm home! (Well, I've been home for quite a few days now, but I haven't had time to write until now.) It is so wonderful to be able to just relax and spend time with my friends and family and do those little projects that I have been meaning to do for weeks.

Christmas was so wonderful! Now that I don't get to see my family as often, time spent with them is very special. Overall, I had an awesome (but busy) Christmas. I'm sad it is over, especially because my first day home was the 21st. I felt like I didn't get to experience Christmas this year for as long as normal. However, now that we are done with cleaning and cooking and shopping and present wrapping and celebrating (as fun as all that was) I have much more time to relax. The 26th was the first time that I can remember not having anything at all that I had to do. It was wonderful. In a month I will probably be ready to go back to class, but for now I am very grateful that I have so much time off!

Anyway, the main point of this post was to let you all know that I updated my pictures page. You can find the link to it on the top of this page. I added lots of new pictures, so even if you have seen it before you should definitely check it out again. And if you have any questions about any of them feel free to ask! I  always think pictures are one of the best ways to understand a place (besides going there in person) so hopefully you guys enjoy the little glimpse of Wellesley and of Boston.

Have a great break if you happen to be a student like me, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Classes don't start again until January 28th! I'm leaving the cities around the 16th, though, because we're driving back and taking a road trip of sorts. My break is 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete